Welcome to: My Way or His Way Blog

Sharing the TRUTH with you about God's word.

God says there will be many false preachers and twisted doctrine in the "end times" which we are in now.

The enemy has perverted all of the words of God in one way or another and as a result twisted some of the beliefs we christians have.

Most of his twistings are very subtle with a little error here and a little there, and most are beliefs that started from generations back.

In all things, search the word, to know if what you are hearing or reading is gospel.
So please do this even in what I have here.

If you find I am in error, then please let me know. This is NOT my intentions.

It is my hearts desire to seek the truth and put it all here so NO ONE will be mislead and go a stray. Enjoy and be Enlightened! AMEN



Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Do Jehovah's Witnesses follow the true God?

1 comment:

  1. I do not believe they are, as they believe in a perverted bible that they wrote. I have a family member who it one. There belief is if you will not join there club, they are to turn their back on you and never have anything more to do with that person. Well they turned their back on their 16 year old son, threw him out of the house to fend for himself and have not had anything to do with him. What kind of god would tell you to do that? NOT MY GOD! He says to love them and continually to pray for them.

    ReplyDelete