Welcome to: My Way or His Way Blog

Sharing the TRUTH with you about God's word.

God says there will be many false preachers and twisted doctrine in the "end times" which we are in now.

The enemy has perverted all of the words of God in one way or another and as a result twisted some of the beliefs we christians have.

Most of his twistings are very subtle with a little error here and a little there, and most are beliefs that started from generations back.

In all things, search the word, to know if what you are hearing or reading is gospel.
So please do this even in what I have here.

If you find I am in error, then please let me know. This is NOT my intentions.

It is my hearts desire to seek the truth and put it all here so NO ONE will be mislead and go a stray. Enjoy and be Enlightened! AMEN



Wednesday, January 27, 2010

What is Speaking in Tongues? Is it Real? Is it Biblical?

There are many that believe, that speaking in tongues is biblical and is the main "gift of the spirit"  and is a different language that only God understands. This is not biblical and these 2, 20 minute videos below, will explain what it means, BIBLICALLY. I could elaborate more on this but the videos do a fantastic job explaining this. Please watch these videos below and let me know what you think


Part 1




Part 2

1 comment:

  1. I am a Brn Again Christian. I was from a non-denomination Church. I was taught that we could all speak in tongues if we asked God for that gift! Now after listening to Pastor Doug, I was so shocked, and ashamed, because I did not seek for the truth. I always took Pastor teachings as true.

    But to my amazment, God showed me where I went wrong by not seeking after the truth. My friend told me to watch these videos by Pastor Doug. I am so ashamed, because I did not seek for God's Truth. I saw these awesome videos, and listening to these Amazing Facts from Pastor Doug, and giving Thanks To Almightty God, and for My friend, and Pastor Doug. For showing me by opening My Spiritual eyes, and ears. This is am awesome teaching and I wish for everyone to listen to what Pastor Doug is saying. Jesus said You shall know the truth and the truth will set you free. God is true to His Precious Word.

    It is my belief that God gave us His Word to help us to walk the way He walked, and follow His Example. It is through the Bible that we learn about God's Love, and Charticter (?)

    I say this toyou from my heart.

    Jesus is coming soon, and we have a lot of work to do for him.Study yourself approved by God. Listen to what Pastor Doug has to say. Get your Bible out and follow what Pastor is saying to be true. I have some videos I need to watch and Listen to, and see the truth of God come alive.

    God Bless You All, and Please take heed to what God is saying through the anointing of God.

    Lord Jesus Please forgive us for not seeking after you, the way we should have. From now on I will be a Berean Apostle, and search for your truths dailey I will not just take what mans word only. I will seek after your face and your truths Lord. In Jesus' Name. Amen

    Love to all in Christ Jesus
    CAP.

    ReplyDelete