Welcome to: My Way or His Way Blog

Sharing the TRUTH with you about God's word.

God says there will be many false preachers and twisted doctrine in the "end times" which we are in now.

The enemy has perverted all of the words of God in one way or another and as a result twisted some of the beliefs we christians have.

Most of his twistings are very subtle with a little error here and a little there, and most are beliefs that started from generations back.

In all things, search the word, to know if what you are hearing or reading is gospel.
So please do this even in what I have here.

If you find I am in error, then please let me know. This is NOT my intentions.

It is my hearts desire to seek the truth and put it all here so NO ONE will be mislead and go a stray. Enjoy and be Enlightened! AMEN



Friday, January 29, 2010

What is my purpose?

I have received many emails asking me about my story that I am writing...read my story. They have asked,
 " since my near death, what is the main things I have learned from it and what is the main point that I could say to others."

I have thought about this and can say this, without a shadow of a doubt:

I have learned that Jesus IS REAL. He can and does take away our sins and changes our hearts. He DOES gives us PEACE, JOY,UNDERSTANDING, and most of all, LOVE in our hearts. He does and can, REMOVE OUR ADDICTIONS, in a single heart beat. He DOES take away, SADNESS, CONDEMNATION, GUILT. He does RESTORE all our relationships, better than they were and gives us NEW relationships. He DOES hear our prayers. He DOES work with us and through us to perform miracles. He DOES guide us and PROTECT us THROUGH trials and tribulations. He DOESN'T allow the trials and tribulations to be more than we can bear, (although they will seem that way, but I have learned that the further we walk with Him and DO His works, they will get harder as we need to learn to fight the enemy better. IT MAKES US STRONGER)
I have learned that Jesus DOES still heal.  I have learned that THE BIBLE AND IT'S WORDS ARE REAL. I have NOT been able to find a single word in it that is a LIE.
And the most single important one of all is: "Jesus" is to be our example of HOW we are to live our lives...and through this I have learned that the MOST IMPORTANT WEAPON WE HAVE IS... PRAYER! We MUST PRAY about everything. It is through prayer to Jesus that CHANGES people or circumstances and even the WORLD.
 There is NO magic object, NO emails or letters or special ritural that can do this.
It is JUST the heartfelt prayer from God's children...us... to Jesus.

  Jesus says: "I say to you that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven. For where two or more are gathered together in My Name, I am there in the midst of them." -- Matthew 18: 19-20
So the MOST IMPORTANT POINT...  PRAYER and FAITH
Mark 11:22-24 And answering Jesus said to them, Have faith of God. (23) For truly I say to you that whoever shall say to this mountain, Be moved and be cast into the sea, and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that what he said shall occur, he shall have whatever he said. (24) Therefore I say to you, All things, whatever you ask, praying, believe that you shall receive them, and it will be to you.




My purpose?
I wrote and am still writing my story to show you true examples of all these things and more. Jesus IS real, and satan and his fallen angels are also real. You WILL encounter satan whether you are WITH or WITHOUT Jesus. The difference is WITH Jesus He is your protector and will defend you from the enemy, WITHOUT Him you are on your own to fight the enemy...and you WILL LOSE!

My sole purpose of my blogs is to try to give you true knowledge and facts about Jesus and the bible and to inform you of the "end times" that we ARE in right now. For Jesus said, "that as the end time nears, there WILL be many FALSE prophets and twisted teachings" ... so we need to be on guard and seek THE TRUTH in all things. HOW? Read and Follow the BIBLE... IT IS YOUR ANSWER and KEY! 

This is my heartfelt prayer;
Father in Heaven, I pray IN JESUS' NAME: that ALL who read my blogs or my story, will come to know the true God, and if they are lost...they will be found...if they are weak, that they may become strong...if they are sick, they may be healed...if they are sad, they may find joy...if they are mis-informed, they will be informed...if they are seeking, they will find and your true words will be a blessing ALL of the days of their life... I do not want to bring any astray... As you, Father have said, Matthew 7:7-11 "Ask and it shall be given to you; seek and you shall find; knock and it shall be opened to you. (8) For each one who asks receives; and he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, it shall be opened." 
AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment