Welcome to: My Way or His Way Blog

Sharing the TRUTH with you about God's word.

God says there will be many false preachers and twisted doctrine in the "end times" which we are in now.

The enemy has perverted all of the words of God in one way or another and as a result twisted some of the beliefs we christians have.

Most of his twistings are very subtle with a little error here and a little there, and most are beliefs that started from generations back.

In all things, search the word, to know if what you are hearing or reading is gospel.
So please do this even in what I have here.

If you find I am in error, then please let me know. This is NOT my intentions.

It is my hearts desire to seek the truth and put it all here so NO ONE will be mislead and go a stray. Enjoy and be Enlightened! AMEN



Sunday, January 31, 2010

What Happens When We Die?

There are many views that people hold about this subject. Some say, "absent from the body, present with the Lord." So they believe that the second we die, our souls leave and are with God. Some think that when you are dead, there is nothingness... your just dead. Which one is correct? What does the bible say about death? Watch the 2 short 20 minute videos and let me know what you think....

Part 1- Cunfusion in the Cemetary 1



Part 2- Cunfusion in the Cemetary 2

No comments:

Post a Comment