Welcome to: My Way or His Way Blog

Sharing the TRUTH with you about God's word.

God says there will be many false preachers and twisted doctrine in the "end times" which we are in now.

The enemy has perverted all of the words of God in one way or another and as a result twisted some of the beliefs we christians have.

Most of his twistings are very subtle with a little error here and a little there, and most are beliefs that started from generations back.

In all things, search the word, to know if what you are hearing or reading is gospel.
So please do this even in what I have here.

If you find I am in error, then please let me know. This is NOT my intentions.

It is my hearts desire to seek the truth and put it all here so NO ONE will be mislead and go a stray. Enjoy and be Enlightened! AMEN



Wednesday, January 20, 2010

What are our True motives for blogging?

I must say first, that I am rather new to this blogging thing. I mean I started by making a web site titled, "My Way or HIS Way. The reason for the site was to write my life story. Why write my life story? Honestly I didn't want to. But in 1992 I had a near death experience after which it totally changed my life. Prior to 92 I had dabled in witchcraft, used drugs, alcohol, smoked, was promiscuous ect... But like I said after the near death all the former was laid down. From then on every where I traveled to and the many people I met through the years I kept hearing the same thing from all of them, "you should write this down in a book." Along with all those people God kept placing on my heart to do the same thing. I always thought, "who would want to read it...

Well I tried many times through the years with just NO inspiration or drive. If you read my story, while on the other side, I was told about the year 2010. Well we all know what year we are in now and the burning with desire to write started again stronger in Nov. 09. This time I stayed obedient to God. I feel the time is NOW. If I am to stay obedient to God, I can not second quess what He is asking me to do. Just do it!?" read my story...


From there I started learning about blogging. I went to many different religious blogs, with all kinds of authors. All have very good blogs in them from, the believer of NOTHING to the radicle believer in God and everything in between. I am amazed with the bible bashing blogers vast knowledge of what the bible really says. I quess it is true in the statement; "you can not get into verbal debates with satan about the contents of the bible, as he knows the bible better than anyone." But this one thing alone tells me that these people WERE and are searching for some answers.

In all of them, I began to see a steady pattern and came to some conclusions.

First, we as believers, don't need to be told about the bible or God. We believe.  I see the believers blogging and I think their original thought is a way to connect with other believers, and to attract the non. This, the non, should be our main reason for blogging and it does but then it takes on the form of a "religious battle." In of it's self this battle is not bad, as it is sometimes through this litigation process that others learn, but it gets way out of control. It almost seems to get into a "school ground fight," and head bashing and by then loses it's point. Then we believers end up looking and sounding no better than the non believer. This is wrong.

I do understand that whether a believer or non believer, or a believer in some other form of religion or none, that we are all just humans and being human we have a sin nature, and love to do battle. Just look at all the wars and the one we are currently in. Everyone trying to prove a point.  But being a believer in God Almighty we must practice Jesus's ways of getting our points across. We must shine through with HIS nature in order to stand out amongst the world.

  I think our motives are right, as church is for the believer, a place for other believers to commune with each other, But the real reason for a church is to attract non believers or the seekers to help them come to know the true God. It is supposed to be our mission, not just a place for us to hang out. I believe blogging is the new way for a church. It should not replace a God fearing church though but as God said "All the world has to hear about Him and be given the CHOICH to believe or NOT before His return." With technology today, the internet is one fast way.

Having said that, Church, (blog), as God wants a church, (blog), is to be a safe place to fall. A place where it exhibits in abudancepeace, joy, kindnesscomfort, learning of His word, sharing experiences and gifts from God, exhalting Him and most of all through these, show LOVE.
Do we exhibit these in our blogs? At times, but we humans LOVE to debate and prove why WE are right. This is NOT Jesus' way.

 Did you ever see Jesus get into heated verbal battles in the bible, that by the time you got done reading it, you couldn't remember what the point He was making?  NO
Jesus was a teacher by example and He is supposed to be our example to others. Like in (John 8:3-11)(New International Version)

3)The teachers of the law and the Pharisees brought in a woman caught in adultery. They made her stand before the group 4) and said to Jesus, "Teacher, this woman was caught in the act of adultery. 5) In the Law Moses commanded us to stone such women. Now what do you say?" 6) They were using this question as a trap, in order to have a basis for accusing him.
But Jesus bent down and started to write on the ground with his finger. 7) When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, "If any one of you is without sin, let him be the first to throw a stone at her." 8) Again he stooped down and wrote on the ground.
9) At this, those who heard began to go away one at a time, the older ones first, until only Jesus was left, with the woman still standing there. 10) Jesus straightened up and asked her, "Woman, where are they? Has no one condemned you?"
11) "No one, sir," she said. "Then neither do I condemn you," Jesus declared. "Go now and leave your life of sin."

We see here that Jesus did not get into a big verbal fight and debate. He lovingly posed a question that forced them to think and then let them choose. The worse thing we can do is not show Jesus through us. If we continually get into heated battles, as satan is the KING of litigation, we only end up looking as lost and confussed as our accuser.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    I found your testimony online. I work at a shelter for battered women and children. I haven't read it all yet, but wanted you to know that it's saved and that someones reading it. God bless!

    Helen

    ReplyDelete